zsh-workers
* Problems with ambiguous files configuring completion
@ 2009-07-22 20:05 Renato Botelho
From: Renato Botelho @ 2009-07-22 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hello,

On my zsh, imagine i have 3 files or dirs on the same dir:

fw/
fwtest/
fwdevel/

when I try

# cd fw<TAB>

It just accept the directory fw because the name matches, it
would be ok if I don't have other 2 files that has the same prefix.

Is there a way to set completion to check these cases?

Thanks in advance
--
Renato Botelho

* Re: Problems with ambiguous files configuring completion
@ 2009-07-22 20:25 ` Renato Botelho
From: Renato Botelho @ 2009-07-22 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Renato Botelho<rbgarga@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On my zsh, imagine i have 3 files or dirs on the same dir:
>
> fw/
> fwtest/
> fwdevel/
>
> when I try
>
> # cd fw<TAB>
>
> It just accept the directory fw because the name matches, it
> would be ok if I don't have other 2 files that has the same prefix.
>
> Is there a way to set completion to check these cases?

BTW, here is my zshrc

http://freebsd.pastebin.com/f26a4ecc3

--

@ 2009-07-23  0:40   ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2009-07-23  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Renato Botelho, zsh-workers

On Jul 22,  5:25pm, Renato Botelho wrote:
}
} http://freebsd.pastebin.com/f26a4ecc3

unsetopt recexact

(this is more properly a zsh-users question than zsh-workers)