I don't think I ever posted this; it allows the new completion system to complete tags from a TAGS or tags file (i.e. the tags used by Emacs and vi, nothing to do with completion tags). I have it bound to ^Xt. I was going to send it to zshu, until I realised it didn't use style tags, and tried to make it by sticking the _wanted stuff in front, which failed, so I took it off again. Only one man will know why... -- Peter Stephenson Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070