zsh-workers
* Re: Problems with zsh 3.1.9 and cygwin
       [not found] <036601bff26f$7f5064d0$ca406f8f@mdacc.tmc.edu>
@ 2000-07-20 17:33 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2000-07-20 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Fosburgh, Zsh hackers list

> > Go take a look at the mailing list archives, I had the exact same problems
> > and you may wish to look at my solution. Plus, this message probably will
> > not make it to the list as we are blacklisted (also in the archives) so if
> > you would, please repost anything usefull so it gets in there.
>
> Someone tell me to look at what lists I sending mail to before I send it.
> Everything I was talking about is on the cygwin mailing list, not this one.
> I have never posted to this one and I do not know if I am blacklisted here.

In that case, could you please post your solution to this list, too?

Thanks.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@cambridgesiliconradio.com>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,

* RE: Problems with zsh 3.1.9 and cygwin
       [not found] <1D4512C91A0E044FBF24DDB221C94C53826756@red-msg-29.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
@ 2000-07-25 12:30 ` Andrej Borsenkow
From: Andrej Borsenkow @ 2000-07-25 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

> >       0 [main] zsh 18877 handle_exceptions: Exception:
> > STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
> >     913 [main] zsh 18877 stackdump: Dumping stack trace to
> > zsh.exe.stackdump
> >
> > and the following stackdump:
>
> I understand, that it is of little help, but I can build and
> run current
> Zsh code (I do not remember, if I tried stock 3.1.9 - but it is very
> probable) in exactly the above configuration.

Sorry, I was wrong. It appeared, that I had outdated Cygwin already (I
have not seen any announcements so assumed there was nothing new).
Obviously, binutils have changed, so I get now exactly the same crash.
Damn ... I just downloaded Cygwin, downloaded updated ld.exe but no way.

-andrej