zsh-workers
From: Grace Johnson <grace_j@k12-schools.com>
To: "zsh-workers@zsh.org" <zsh-workers@zsh.org>
Subject: Hey there
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 04:39:08 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi there,
I hope you, your family, and friends stay safe by taking the proper
precuations as we enter in to confusing and troubling times as we
watch a worldwide pandemic unfold with this Coronavirus.
Could there be something more deeper going on with all of this? Could
we be seeing the signs of the times unfolding? Could this be a door of
opportunity for people to open their hearts to what God has to say?
Jesus says to His disciples concerning the last days, "For nation
will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will
be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these
are the beginning of sorrows" (Matthew 24:7-8).
We have been seeing a record setting amount of Earthquakes world-wide
in various places, incuding places that normally do not receive
Earthquakes. Now with this Coronavirus, could this be one of the
pestilences that will fall upon us in the last days as spoken by
Jesus? Where will it leave our economy? Did you know the Bible teaches
there will be a cashless society in the last days? Will this be a
major stepping stone in bringing that about?
You may have seen on NBC news just months ago concerning the
implantable RFID microchip that is gaining ground in Sweden where
people are getting this microchip implanted in their hand.
Would you allow a microchip to be placed inside your body that has
the ability to track where you go and what you do? How about if you
knew it matched perfectly with Bible prophecy where God warns us not
to take it during the future reign of the Antichrist, otherwise we
will receive the fullness of His wrath (Revelation 14:9-11)?
This may be the most imporant message you will read in these
times...please do not ignore this! This messsage reveals what the Mark
of the Beast is, and the meaning behind counting a number people have
been pondering for centuries, 666. This is truly a message from God!
In the Revelation of Jesus Christ given to the apostle John, we read:
..."And he (the false prophet who deceives many by his miracles)
causeth all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and
the free and the bond, that there be given them a mark on their right
hand, or upon their forehead; and that no man should be able to buy or
to sell, save he that hath the mark, even the name of the beast or the
number of his name. Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let
him count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man: and
his number is Six hundred and sixty and six" (Revelation 13:16-18
ASV)....
Referring to the final times, this could only be referring to a
society where physical currency is no more, which has yet to occur,
but we are heading towards. Why's that? Because we could still buy or
sell without receiving the mark of the beast among one another if
tangible money was still valid. It logically deduces itself to this
conclusion.
The mark of the beast can not be something spiritual, because the
word references two unique physical spots. If it were to be spiritual,
the text would only conclude one place.
Here is where it really starts to come together. It is shocking how
accurate the Bible is concerning the RFID microchip. These are notes
from a man named Carl Sanders who worked with a team of engineers to
help develop this microchip in the late 1960's.
Mr. Carl Sanders attended seventeen New World Order meetings with
heads-of-state officials such as Henry Kissinger and Bob Gates of the
C.I.A. to discuss plans on how to bring about this one-world system.
The US government commissioned Carl Sanders to invent a microchip for
identifying and controlling the peoples of the nations-a microchip
that would be placed under the skin with a hypodermic needle (a quick,
convenient process that would be progressively received by society).
Carl Sanders, with a crew of engineers behind him, with US grant
monies provided by US tax dollars, took on this task and engineered a
chip which is powered by a lithium battery, rechargeable through the
temperature fluctuations in our skin. With out the knowledge of the
biblical scriptures (Carl Sanders was not a follower of Jesus at the
time), these men spent one and a half million dollars gathering data
on the best and most convenient spot to have the chip inserted.
These researchers discovered that the forehead and the back of the
hand (the two places Revelation says the mark will go) aren't only the
most convenient locations, but are also the only viable places for
rapid, consistent temperature fluctuations within the skin to recharge
the lithium battery. The chip is approximately 7 millimeters in
length, .75 millimeters in diameter, about the size of a grain of
rice. It's capable of containing many pages of information about you.
All your basic history, work records, crime records, health records,
and financial data may be stored on this microchip.
Mr. Sanders believes that this chip, which he remorsefully helped
bring about, is the "mark" spoken about in Revelation 13:16-18. The
original Greek word for "mark" is "charagma," which means a "scratch
or etching." Additionally it is fascinating to be aware that the
number 666 is actually a word in the original Greek language. The word
is "chi xi stigma," with the last part, "stigma," also meaning "to
stick or prick. Carl believes this is alluding to the usage of a
hypodermic needle being poked in the human flesh to insert the chip."
Carl asked a Boston Medical Center doctor what would happen if the
lithium contained within the RFID microchip leaked into the body. The
doctor responded that if the microchip broke inside a human body, the
lithium would cause a severe and painful wound filled with pus. This
is what the scriptures of Revelation 16:2 has to say:
"And the first (angel) went, and poured out his bowl into the earth;
and it became a noisome and grievous sore upon the men that had the
mark of the beast, and that worshipped his image" (Revelation 16:2
ASV).
THE HIDDEN MEANING BEHIND THE NUMBER 666 REVEALED!
The holy scriptures tell us we can't buy or sell with out receiving
the mark of the beast, or the number of its name. Which is the number
of the beast, 666. The holy scriptures tell us to calculate the number
666. How can we calculate 666?
Here is where it becomes an eye opener. Counting the number of the
beast, 666, has been long discussed all throughout the history of the
world, but has now been revealed in these final times by God. What you
will see affirms itself with the scriptures the true meaning to
calculate 666.
Throughout God's Holy Scriptures, God uses the number 3 as
confirmation of things. Here are a few examples:
..."because three are who are testifying in the heaven, the Father,
the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and these -- the three -- are one" (1
John 5:7 YLT)...
..."and that He was buried, and that He was bodily raised on the
third day according to that which the Scriptures foretold" (1
Corinthians 15:4 AMP)...
..."Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to
come" (Revelation 4:8 BRG)...
Now what is fascinating is the the mark of the beast is described in
detail in three different verses (Revelation 13:16,17,18), and every
verse lists three distinct characteristics of the given topic. The
final three being the number six used three times in a row. This leads
to the mystery to solving the way to calculate the number 666.
What does it suggest to calculate the number of the beast, 666? It
means to add up. How may we add up 666? Keep in mind my past point
about God confirming in threes. Now logically, what could be the most
reasonable way to count the number 666? To add it up equally in threes
based off the number. It is not sensible to count it equally as
600+60+6, this would also bring us back to the beginning. We can't
count it as 600+600+600, or 60+60+60, for there are no zeroes in
between or at the end of 666. The only sensible option is 6+6+6=18.
What's fascinating is that the verse that shows us to count the number
itself is verse 18, being the third verse out of three verses that
describe the mark of the beast. Now what is 18 divided by 3? 6. So
3x6=18, or 6+6+6=18.
Yet another fascinating key point is that the two other combinations
(bringing a total of three possible combinations) for placing a plus
symbol in between the 6's are 66+6=72, and 6+66=72. Add up both 72's
together and you get 144. Why the number 144 is interesting is due to
the fact that the verse following Revelation 13:18 is the first time
in the scriptures where the 144,000 are being described in detail:
..."Then I looked, and behold, the Lamb stood on Mount Zion, and with
Him 144,000 men who had His name and His Father’s name inscribed on
their foreheads" (Revelation 14:1 AMPC)...
If we add up all three numbers by counting 666 by moving the plus
symbol around in all three possible combinations, It'd be
72+72+18=162. What's fascinating about the number 162, is, if you
divide 144,000 by 162, you get 888. The name of Jesus in Greek
gematria calculates to 888. The New Testament was originally written
in the Greek language. Revelation 14:1 not only mentions the 144,000,
but also the Lamb being Jesus.
What's fascinating about the the number for Jesus, 888, is that if
you apply this same method, you get 8+8+8=24. Now why the number 24?
Revelation chapter 4 tells us there are 24 elders seated around the
throne of God. That is the same throne where Jesus sits:
"Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven,
and One sat on the throne. And He who sat there was like a jasper and
a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the
throne, in appearance like an emerald. Around the throne were
twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders
sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their
heads" (Revelation 4:2-4).
Now if you take 8+8+8=24, and 8+88=96, and 88+8=96, you get
24+96+96=216. Take 144,000 divided by 216 and you get 666. Take into
account that this was the exact method to get the value 162 out of
counting 666 that brought forth the value 888 when dividing 144,000 by
162. It's perpetual.
With utilizing the same formulation of counting by adding the plus
symbol in between the numbers, why do all these numbers relate in such
a manner?
The book of Revelation contains the use of the number 7 in various
forms. For instance 7 seals, 7 trumpets, and 7 bowls. What is
interesting about the number 37 (three sevens) is if if you divide any
number that contains the same single digit three times in a row, such
as 111 to 999, it comes out to the value of if you were to add all
three numbers up. For example 888 divided by 37 equals 24. So
8+8+8=24. Or 666 divided by 37 equals 18. So 6+6+6=18. Could this be
another way of God's word confirming itself that the mystery behind
calculating the number 666 indeed is 18?
Another fascinating point to be aware is that if you add up all of
the numbers from 1 to 36 (1+2+3...+36), it totals 666. The number 36,
as in three sixes? May this be a hint that we must add up three sixes
as opposed to perceiving the number as six-hundred sixty six?
Now what may this suggest? Well we know in this world we're
identified by numbers in various forms. Starting from our birth
certificate to social security, also with our drivers license, being
identified based on a system of ruler ship. So it's conceivable that
this RFID chip will include a new identification that has a total of
18 characters.
"here the wisdom is, the one having the mind let him calculate the
number of the wild beast, number for "of human" it is, and the number
of it 666" (Revelation 13:1, Greek Translation).
The Greek word "anthrōpos" being used in verse 18 where it says "of
human" is the Greek strongs concordance G444. The first two
definitions of the word are "a human being, whether male or female",
and, "generically, to include all human individuals". Could the number
of the beast apply to all mankind?
In the Greek (the New Testament was originally written in the Greek
language), and other translations, you will notice the beast is
described as an "it", instead of "him". The reason I'm making this
point is because when a translation says "His number is 666", this
would imply a singular person, the Antichrist. But by saying "the
number of it 666", implies that it is of the beast system as a whole.
We can know the number of the beast cannot be to identify products
(like a new barcode) to buy or sell because scripture says we cannot
buy or sell without the number of the beast. What am I getting at?
There will be instances where you could buy something someone made
themselves and it wouldn't have a store branded identification on it.
But for this number to be in our chips, that is where it must be to
conclude ultimately that we cannot buy or sell without having the
number of the beast. As previously mentioned in Revelation 13:18, the
number of the beast (6+6+6=18) is a "human number", definition
"generically, to include all human individuals".
May this be the name of the beast, the number of its name? The
one-world beast system that's identified by 18 characters? This is
able to fit the scriptures that speaks of a mark that we must have to
buy or sell in our right hand or forehead, and that it also contains
the number of the beast, during a future cashless money society.
Go to: 666-revealed.voice-truth.com
http://k12-schools.com/index.php/campaigns[CAMPAIGN_UID/track-url/la397poogx81e/446ee8cb73cfd5498a62e237b65c2f71049fdbc2|awake.voice-truth.com
http://k12-schools.com/index.php/campaigns/sm298yj9ho990/track-url/la397poogx81e/4f01b67668f0473d10a0298140a1febd48b5018b|blog.voice-truth.com
http://k12-schools.com/index.php/campaigns/sm298yj9ho990/track-url/la397poogx81e/0b6cf293f83d6bcb80ff1cebd6f86021a088108e|go.voice-truth.com
http://k12-schools.com/index.php/campaigns/sm298yj9ho990/track-url/la397poogx81e/2c93069c897ca36bdd682ec3586965a59e8153a6|home.voice-truth.com
http://k12-schools.com/index.php/campaigns/sm298yj9ho990/track-url/la397poogx81e/19fa0bc4e7918eaf074bad05add764614ae66b22|rfid.voice-truth.com
http://k12-schools.com/index.php/campaigns/sm298yj9ho990/track-url/la397poogx81e/c77c4e3a2e821c09e3587e21014453c58a20e022|speak.voice-truth.com
http://k12-schools.com/index.php/campaigns/sm298yj9ho990/track-url/la397poogx81e/0ebd3201d5e2c05858ef9f82767597109b4ca9ad|one.voice-truth.com
http://k12-schools.com/index.php/campaigns/sm298yj9ho990/track-url/la397poogx81e/0567159ac10506a773e1782a30753d61d5881d17|hear.voice-truth.com
http://k12-schools.com/index.php/campaigns/sm298yj9ho990/track-url/la397poogx81e/f812d6b78d45f2658bb090f3a1ba7ecd828ea652|god.voice-truth.com
http://k12-schools.com/index.php/campaigns/sm298yj9ho990/track-url/la397poogx81e/e823e95b76b1a99b4cc39663b2fe10aa07e89ba5|seek.voice-truth.com
http://k12-schools.com/index.php/campaigns/sm298yj9ho990/track-url/la397poogx81e/bdfe17411d7cc02ec89d0d1972b25e6dd9721397|tv.voice-truth.com
http://k12-schools.com/index.php/campaigns/sm298yj9ho990/track-url/la397poogx81e/8de987ec9b57d55beeac4da42a22c605c344d100|radio.voice-truth.com
http://k12-schools.com/index.php/campaigns/sm298yj9ho990/track-url/la397poogx81e/669c7a3556895d6f9b951a4c9297fa962c7e0216|station.voice-truth.com
http://k12-schools.com/index.php/campaigns/sm298yj9ho990/track-url/la397poogx81e/7e0277ce50e335e7eabddf878e46c847ca0b153f]
to see all the proof!
The Bible warns us in the last days that a false prophet will stand
up performing miraculous signs deceiving many to acquire this mark:
..."Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who
worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received
the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image" (Revelation
19:20)...
No matter the cost, DO NOT TAKE IT!
"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If
anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his
forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of
the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of
His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the
presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the
smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest
day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever
receives the mark of his name" (Revelation 14:9-11).
We're residing in very prophetic times with major Biblical prophecies
being fulfilled.
When Donald Trump acknowledged Jerusalem as capital of Israel on
December 6th of '17, this was a large step to fulfill the Third Temple
prophesied within the Bible.
The Bible alerts us that the Antichrist will seat himself in this
temple:
"...and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes
and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped,
so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he
is God" (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4).
Within the Islamic faith, there is a man known as the Mahdi, referred
to as their messiah who they are waiting to be revealed. There are
many testimonies from people online who imagine this man will be
Barack Obama who is to be the biblical Antichrist. I have had strange
dreams about him. He got on stage claiming to be a Christian with no
affiliation to the Muslim religion, however it was later revealed by
his own family members that he certainly is a religious Muslim.
So what's in the name? The meaning of someones name can say a lot
about a person. God throughout history has given names to people that
have a specific meaning tied to their lives. How about the name Barack
Obama? Let us take a look at what may be hiding beneath the surface...
Jesus says, "And He said to them, 'I saw Satan fall like lightning
from heaven'" (Luke 10:18).
In Hebrew, the name "Barack" means "lighting", and the usage of
"Bama" (Strongs Hebrew word 1116) is used to mean the "heights" of
heaven.

The day following the election of Barack Obama (11/04/08), the
triumphing choose three lotto numbers in Illinois (Obama’s home
state) for 11/5/08 were 666.
Obama had been U.S. senator for the state of Illinois, and his zip
code was 60606.
Regardless, whoever seats himself in the Third Temple in Jerusalem,
declaring himself to be God IS THE ANTICHRIST. DO NOT BE LEAD ASTRAY.
So, why do we need Jesus Christ?
"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans
2:23).
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life
in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 6:23).
Our own works cannot save us from our sins. If we step in front of a
judge in the court of law, being guilty of a criminal offense, the
judge will not judge us by the good that we've done, but rather the
crimes we've committed. If we as fallen humanity, created in God's
image, pose this type of moral justice, how much greater a perfect,
righteous, and Holy creator?
God has brought down to us His ethical law's by the ten commandments
received by Moses at Mt. Siani. These laws were not given so we can be
justified, but so that we might see the need for a saviour. They're
the mirror of God's character of what He has put in each and every one
of us, with our conscious bearing witness that we know that it's an
offense to steal, lie, dishonor our dad and mom, and so on.
We can attempt to observe all the ethical guidelines of the ten
commandments, but we'll never catch up to them to be justified before
a Holy God. That same word of the law given to Moses became flesh over
2000 years ago within the body of Jesus Christ. He came to be our
justification by perfectly fulfilling the commandments of God, living
a sinless life that solely God may accomplish.
The gap between us and the law can never be reconciled by our own
merit, but the arm of Jesus is stretched out by the grace and mercy of
God. And if we're to seize hold of, by faith in Him, He will pull us
up being the one to justify us. As within the court of law, if
somebody steps in and pays your fine, despite the fact that you're
guilty, the judge can do what's legal and just and set you free. That
is what Jesus did nearly 2000 years ago on the cross. It was a legal
transaction being fulfilled within the spiritual realm by the shedding
of His blood, with His final words being, "...It is finished!..."
(John 19:30).
Now why did Jesus have to die for us?
Because God is Holy and just, the wrath that we deserve could not go
unnoticed. Through the perfect righteousness and justice of God's
character, it must be dealt with, it must be quenched and satisfied.
For God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked (Ezekiel 18:23).
That is why in Isaiah chapter 53, where it speaks of the coming
Messiah and His soul being a sacrifice for our sins, why it says it
satisfied God to crush His only begotten Son.
That is due to the fact the wrath that we deserve was justified by
being poured out upon His Son. For if it was poured out upon us who
have earned it, we'd all die and go to hell. God created a means of
escape by pouring it out on His Son who's soul could not be left in
Hades, but was raised and seated at the right hand of God in power.
So now once we put on the Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 13:14), God no
longer looks at the individual who deserves His wrath, but now the
glorious image of His perfect Son dwelling in our hearts, justifying
us as if we obtained the wrath we deserve, making a means of escape
from the curse of death.
Now what we must do is repent and believe in the saviour, confessing
and forsaking our sins. That is not just a head knowledge of believing
in Jesus, instead receiving His words, taking them to heart. In which
we no longer live to exercise sin, but turn away from our sins and
exercise righteousness:
"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of
God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor
adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous,
nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom
of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were
sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and
by the Spirit of our God" (1 Corinthians 6:9-11).
By doing so we may become transformed into the image of God by faith
in His Son Christ Jesus Who's willing to present the Holy Spirit to
people who ask of Him:
"Most assuredly, I (Jesus) say to you, unless one is born of water
and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born
of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.' (John
3:5-6).
"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit
of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of
Christ, he is not His" (Romans 8:9).
Now what are you waiting for? Our heavenly Father only wishes the
best for us all, restoring everything this world has stolen from us.
That is what it means to be "holy". To be made whole.
He's waiting to listen to you. That God given tongue to speak
language, by faith, pray to Him, ask Him to forgive you by confessing
your sins and be willing to forsake them; that you receive the
sacrifice of His Son Jesus on the cross, and that you want His Holy
Spirit residing inside you transforming you into a child of the living
God.
Jesus says, "but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him
(the Holy Spirit) will never thirst. But the water that I shall give
him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into
everlasting life."
Did you realize that Jesus spoke more about hell than any person in
God's word, even more than He spoke about heaven?! For this very
purpose He came to die for us, to save us from this place that we
earned by our sins against a holy God.

He describes hell as a real place where,
"Their worm does not die
And the fire is not quenched" (Mark 9:44).
And where,
"There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth..." (Luke 13:28).
Jesus tells us who to fear,
"And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell"
(Matthew 10:28).
"Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the
first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John,
saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,
prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice
from heaven saying, 'Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He
will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will
be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from
their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying.
There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.'
Then He who sat on the throne said, 'Behold, I make all things new.'
And He said to me, 'Write, for these words are true and faithful.'
And He said to me, 'It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the
Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of
life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all
things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the
cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral,
sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake
which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.'"
(Revelation 21:1-8).
Out of all of the world religions, how can we make certain the Bible
has it right? The scientific data has established and continues to
support that the universe once had a starting point wherein space,
time and matter had been created. Many know this as the big bang.
"The non-biblical religions tell us that god or god's create within
space and time that eternally exist. The Bible stands alone and says
that time and space don't exist until God creates the universe." -
Astronomer (Phd) Hugh Ross
The Bible not only got it all right that space, time and matter all
came into existence at the beginning of the universe, it also states
in 7 distinct scriptures that the universe is expanding 1000's of
years earlier than scientists discovered this information.
Did you hear that the real Noah's Ark was discovered in the place
where the scriptures informed us it would be with the right
dimensions? As well as proof for the destruction of the cities of
Sodom and Gomorrah and the Exodus event of the Red Sea crossing?
The Bible is by far the most translated and studied historical book
in the history of the world, full of predictive prophecies, matching
what we discover within the book of nature. Wouldn't you count on
God's word to be so?
Jesus is calling you!