Andrej sent this to me, but I'm sure it should have gone to the list. This should be used INSTEAD OF my attempt to fix it, which lost some bits. --- Forwarded mail from "Andrej Borsenkow" From: "Andrej Borsenkow" To: "Bart Schaefer" Subject: RE: PATCH: 3.1.6-dev-19 + patches: zpty.c SINIX/autopush Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 21:06:06 +0300 > > Malformed patch again, Andrej. You need a better email client ... > It depends upon your definition of "better" :-) But I really want to repeat once more - once upon a time MIME was invented exactly to solve these problems ... and your mail bears a MIME-Version header as well :-> Here it is as attachment. cheers /andrej ---End of forwarded mail from "Andrej Borsenkow" -- Bart Schaefer Brass Lantern Enterprises http://www.well.com/user/barts http://www.brasslantern.com