zsh-workers
* bug in FAQ section 1.7?
@ 2000-04-03 13:29 Adam Spiers
From: Adam Spiers @ 2000-04-03 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Under the section:

sect(I don't have root access: how do I make zsh my login shell?)

  If you have zsh in a subdirectory mytt(bin) of your home directory,
  put this in .profile:
              ^^^^^^^^

I tried this in order to get my default shell on zsh.sourceforge.net
to be the one in /home/groups/zsh/bin, but it doesn't work.  If I make
it .zprofile however, I just get an endless loop, and the SF guys
probably aren't too keen on fork bombs, even linear ones :-)

What's the correct way of doing it?