zsh-workers
* What happened to article 11864?
@ 2000-06-13 16:25 Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2000-06-13 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

I got a Cc of it by private mail, but it never reached the archives and I
never saw the original across the list.  (I believe what I got to be 11864
because it arrived between 11863 and 11865 and both of those *are* in the
archive; as a Cc, it of course had no X-Seq field.)

The message was from Alexandre and I thought it was for the bug that Sven
just patched in 11875, but perhaps it was for a different one (and I didn't
save a copy) of the message).

* Re: What happened to article 11864?
@ 2000-06-14  6:17 Sven Wischnowsky
From: Sven Wischnowsky @ 2000-06-14  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> I got a Cc of it by private mail, but it never reached the archives and I
> never saw the original across the list.  (I believe what I got to be 11864
> because it arrived between 11863 and 11865 and both of those *are* in the
> archive; as a Cc, it of course had no X-Seq field.)
>
> The message was from Alexandre and I thought it was for the bug that Sven
> just patched in 11875, but perhaps it was for a different one (and I didn't
> save a copy) of the message).

I wondered about this, too. Especially when I found it in the
ChangeLog. My 11864 is your `diff #'.

And I'd like to see that patch (and description, if any).

Bye
 Sven