zsh-workers
* Re: What happened to article 11864?
@ 2000-06-14  6:17 Sven Wischnowsky
From: Sven Wischnowsky @ 2000-06-14  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> I got a Cc of it by private mail, but it never reached the archives and I
> never saw the original across the list.  (I believe what I got to be 11864
> because it arrived between 11863 and 11865 and both of those *are* in the
> archive; as a Cc, it of course had no X-Seq field.)
>
> The message was from Alexandre and I thought it was for the bug that Sven
> just patched in 11875, but perhaps it was for a different one (and I didn't
> save a copy) of the message).

I wondered about this, too. Especially when I found it in the
ChangeLog. My 11864 is your `diff #'.

And I'd like to see that patch (and description, if any).

Bye
 Sven

* Re: What happened to article 11864?
@ 2000-06-14 14:46 ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2000-06-14 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sven Wischnowsky, zsh-workers

On Jun 14,  8:17am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: What happened to article 11864?
}
} > The message was from Alexandre and I thought it was for the bug that Sven
} > just patched in 11875, but perhaps it was for a different one (and I didn't
} > save a copy) of the message).
}
} And I'd like to see that patch (and description, if any).

The description was (paraphrased) "Sorry, this is my fault, shifting an
array from the wrong end."

You can see the diff in cvsweb on sourceforge:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/zsh/Src/Zle/complist.c.diff?r1=1.24&r2=1.25&cvsroot=zsh

* What happened to article 11864?
@ 2000-06-13 16:25 Bart Schaefer