zsh-workers
* export -p
@ 2002-07-08 13:43 Marc Olzheim
From: Marc Olzheim @ 2002-07-08 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers; +Cc: marcolz

Hi.

Could sh's -p option be implemented in zsh ? Since export without any
arguments produces almost the correct output, I figure it won't be a big
patch...

Marc

* Re: export -p
@ 2002-07-08 13:44 ` Marc Olzheim
From: Marc Olzheim @ 2002-07-08 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers; +Cc: marcolz

> Hi.
>
> Could sh's -p option be implemented in zsh ? Since export without any
> arguments produces almost the correct output, I figure it won't be a big
> patch...

Btw. : The single unix spec v2:

http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007908799/xcu/chap2.html#tag_001_014_008

Marc

* Re: export -p
@ 2002-07-08 15:02 ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2002-07-08 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marc Olzheim, zsh-workers

On Jul 8,  3:43pm, Marc Olzheim wrote:
}
} Could sh's -p option be implemented in zsh ?

Peter Stephenson checked that in to the zsh cvs tree a couple of weeks ago
(the patch was zsh-workers/17334).