I send it once again (no reply before), My function works, it is very usefull (at least for me :) ), I'd like to see it integrated in ZSH. How to do so? (tested on slakware 9.0 with zsh 4.0.6) --old message-- Here is my first completion function :) It's a completion function for pkgtool, the slackware package management system. I don't know the process to submit it to the ZSH developper (perhaps here, wrong ??) So here is may function : _pkgtool (it works fine for me) I will create other function as soon as I'll have time, I find it it quite easy to do (for simple one) and it change the life :) -- baptiste daroussin