zsh-workers
* Util/difflog.pl
@ 2011-03-03 12:47 Frank Terbeck
From: Frank Terbeck @ 2011-03-03 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hey list!

I just stumbled across `Util/difflog.pl', could someone explain what it
does? I can't quite tell from briefly looking at the code. It doesn't
seem to be used anywhere.

Regards, Frank

                                                  -- RFC 1925

* Re: Util/difflog.pl
@ 2011-03-03 15:01 ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2011-03-03 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

On Mar 3,  1:47pm, Frank Terbeck wrote:
}
} I just stumbled across `Util/difflog.pl', could someone explain what it
} does? I can't quite tell from briefly looking at the code. It doesn't
} seem to be used anywhere.

It's for comparing two ChangeLog files to see if the same changes appear
in both files.  It's a leftover from when we had multiple branches of
the zsh source being developed at the same time (back when 3.0.x was
the "stable" source and the precursor of 4.0 was being released as
"unstable").