Reposting, since noone noticed the patch at the end... > Hi there, > I've had a working port of zsh to ZETA (BeOS R6) for quite a while, > but > since I'm not (yet) a big user I never managed to publish it. I was > also too lazy to clean up the small C89 fix required (we require > gcc2.95 due to the C++ ABI breackage on later versions). > > I didn't try but it should likely compile fine on BeOS R5, at least > with the BONE network stack. > > It should also compile without much trouble in Haiku (MIT licenced > rewrite of BeOS). It will probably need some more library check > (socket > in -lnetwork) though. > > Some tests still break, but most are due to missing features, and at > least they don't crash like they used to. > - BeOS defvs shows all devices as S_IFCHR, including block devices, > so > there is no S_IFBLK device in /dev per see. > - BeOS doesn't have /dev/tty (Haiku does though) > - BeOS natively uses UTF-8 everywhere, but has an old glibc, so it > misses some wc*()... I still don't get the point of using ugly stuff > like wchar anyway. > - zpty doesn't load yet for some reason > > I'll likely have to port over all the bash_completion stuff I > wrote... > http://revolf.free.fr/beos/bash_completion/zeta_completion > François.