zsh-workers
* Upgrading the Darcs completion support of Zsh
@ 2009-06-03  8:56 Nicolas Pouillard
From: Nicolas Pouillard @ 2009-06-03  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Workers

Hello,

In the Darcs team, we've upgraded our Zsh completion script.

The new one is a lot simpler and will scale better to darcs
upgrade.

I leave it as attachment.

--
Nicolas Pouillard
http://nicolaspouillard.fr

[-- Attachment #2: _darcs.zsh --]

#compdef darcs
## Darcs completion snippet for zsh.
##
## Copyright (C) 2009  Nicolas Pouillard
##
## This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
## it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
## the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
## (at your option) any later version.
##
## This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
## but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
## MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
## GNU General Public License for more details.

if (($CURRENT == 2)); then
  # We're completing the first word after "darcs" -- the command.
  _wanted command expl 'darcs command' \
    compadd -- $( darcs --commands )
else
  case "${words[$CURRENT]}"; in
    # If it looks like an URL...
    ht*|ft*)
        _arguments '*:URL:_urls'
        ;;
    # If it looks like an explicit path...
    /*|./*|\~*|../*)
        _arguments '*:file:_files'
        ;;
    # Otherwise, let's ask darcs for all possible options
    *)
      _wanted args expl 'arg for darcs command' \
        compadd -- $( darcs ${words[2]} --list-option )
      ;;
  esac
fi

* Re: Upgrading the Darcs completion support of Zsh
@ 2009-06-04 13:02 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2009-06-04 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Workers

On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:56:08 +0200
Nicolas Pouillard <nicolas.pouillard@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In the Darcs team, we've upgraded our Zsh completion script.
>
> The new one is a lot simpler and will scale better to darcs
> upgrade.

I've been waiting to see if anyone commented on this, seeing as it's very
much shorter than the previous one, but if no one is interested I'll simply
commit it.