zsh-workers
* parse error in pre3
@ 1996-07-18 18:20 Roderick Schertler
From: Roderick Schertler @ 1996-07-18 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

I've just compiled pre3 and I'm getting an error which I've pared down
to this test case:

    $ cat script
    alias name=anything
    name=($(<nonesuch))
    $ ../zsh -f script
    script: parse error near `)' [2]
    $ uname -a
    dgux junior R4.11MU01 generic AViiON mc88110
    $ _

zsh was compiled with gcc 2.6.3, which is the standard system compiler.
I get the same behavior compiling with -O2 and with -g.  I didn't pass
any other args to configure.

--
Roderick Schertler
roderick@gate.net

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-07-18 18:32 UTC | newest]