Hello, thought I need that, turned out it isn't exactly needed. "zcurses end; zcurses refresh;" accomplishes the same goal. More, 5 system configurations confirmed that endwin() before resize_term(); is needed, otherwise moves start to be inaccurate (randomly ignore x position). I think it's a bug in ncurses. Tested OS X ncurses 5.4, Homebrew ncursesw 6.0-2, Arch Linux ncursesw 6.0, Ubuntu 14.04 ncurses 5.9, FreeBSD ncursesw.so.8. So why a new sub-command? For versatility. Some edge situations, future ncurses versions, PDCurses, etc. The sub-command will secure edge cases and new situations. If it has "endwin" third param, it does the needed endwin() and refresh. If "nosave" is used, curses terminal state will not be re-read into internal variable. I can imagine some edge case for that. "endwin_nosave" can be used for both effects. To test resize_term extension availability, 0 for height and width can be given, $? == 0 or $? == 2 are possible results. -- Sebastian Gniazdowski psprint3@fastmail.com