On Sat, Mar 4, 2017, at 10:35 AM, Bart Schaefer wrote: > Minor quibble: Is there anything other than the terminal that you would > ever resize? If not, why is the command not "zcurses resize" to match > all the other subcommands, which are always a single word with no > underscores? Wanted to be strict. For example I've found the way to resize with current zcurses (end+refresh) by accident because before I was testing end+init – names suggested that. Plus one has to be aware that endwin() is just hiding of curses from terminal, not a shutdown. However the own names that zcurses have are indeed nice, and submitted documentation states that it's resize_term that's called, so I've updated the patch renaming sub-command to "resize". -- Sebastian Gniazdowski psprint3@fastmail.com