zsh-workers
* [bug report] zsh-3.0-pre3 dumps core
@ 1996-07-18  2:27 Yoshiro YONEYA
From: Yoshiro YONEYA @ 1996-07-18  2:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Dear zsh-workers

  I'm not a zsh-workers subscriber, but please permit me to
report a bug of zsh.

  When I invoke zsh-3.0-pre3 as follows,

	zsh -f -c 'ls;ls'

zsh dumps core in jobs.c, function printjob, line 343. For
quick fix, I changed the line not to fflush when fout is
NULL, would you please correct it?

Regards,
			Yoshiro YONEYA <yone@pi.ntts.co.jp>

* Re: [bug report] zsh-3.0-pre3 dumps core
@ 1996-07-18 13:15 ` Zefram
From: Zefram @ 1996-07-18 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yoshiro YONEYA; +Cc: zsh-workers

>  When I invoke zsh-3.0-pre3 as follows,
>
>	zsh -f -c 'ls;ls'
>
>zsh dumps core in jobs.c, function printjob, line 343. For
>quick fix, I changed the line not to fflush when fout is
>NULL, would you please correct it?

Yesterday I sent a patch to fix this properly (article 1689).  Your
quick fix is essentially what mine does.

-zefram