zsh-workers
* Re: weird xterm behaviour
       [not found] <Pine.3.89.9509200709.A1170293894-0100000@cc.usu.edu>
@ 1995-09-21 10:18 ` Zoltan Hidvegi
From: Zoltan Hidvegi @ 1995-09-21 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jon; +Cc: zsh-workers

>    I'm having a strange problem with zsh in xterms.  zsh is my default
> shell, so an xterm uses zsh by default.  I can open other windows from
> the xterm (for example, I type 'netscape &') and it works fine, until I
> close the other window.  At this point, the xterm also closes.  I'm using
> Linux, and this doesn't seem to happen with any other shells.  Has anyone
> seen this problem before?  Any ideas about how to fix it?
>
>  Thanks.

If you use linux 1.3.x then probably your signames.h file is wrong since zsh
thinks that the signals are defined in <linux/signal.h> instead of
<asm/signal.h>.  You can get beta10-hzoli10.3, can wait for beta11 or you can
edit the Makefile under the Src dir and give SIGNAL_H proper value.  In this
case you should delete signames.h and do a make.

Zoltan

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-09-21 13:55 UTC | newest]