zsh-workers
* pushdcycle and pushdignoredups
@ 1996-11-01 18:16 Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 1996-11-01 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

A while back, in his announcement of the test4 release I believe, Zoltan
remarked that he thought my pushdcycle patch still needed some work with
respect to pushdignoredups.

As far as I can tell, the patch already works exactly as it should (that
is, with pushdcycle unset, it works exactly as zsh did before the cyclic
pushd behavior was added).

Just what is it that is still needed?

--
Bart Schaefer                             Brass Lantern Enterprises
http://www.well.com/user/barts            http://www.nbn.com/people/lantern