I am having a problem with my desktop session crashing on me every so often when memory conditions are low (heavy swapping). Sometimes under these conditions, my session crashes and I have to log back in. Each time, I am left with a core file generated by zsh in the directory I was working in. I never used to have this problem, but have since I started using zsh 3.0.1 and now 3.0.2. I am running Solaris 2.5.1_x86 and CDE 1.0.2. Anyone have similar problems? A backtrace with gdb doesn't seem to produce much as you can see below. I will save the core file if anyone is interested in analyzing it. I have also attached output from the reporter script. Please e-mail me directly if you need more information as I am not on the zsh-workers list. Thanks.