zsh-workers
* Bug in info (yodl?)
@ 1997-09-26 16:42 Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 1997-09-26 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

I don't know if this is yodl-induced because I'm using the 3.0.x sources, but
capitalization is messed up in the extended completion section:

`S[STRING] ...'
     Matches if the current word on the command line starts with one of
     the strings given in brackets.  The STRING is not removed and is
     not part of the completion.

`S[STRING] ...'
     Like S[STRING] except that the STRING is part of the completion.

Uhh, yeah ... one of those is supposed to be a lower case S.  Every pair of
upper/lower completion options has this problem, and not all of them can be
easily deduced from context like that one.

* Re: Bug in info (yodl?)
@ 1997-09-26 17:17 ` Andrew Main
From: Andrew Main @ 1997-09-26 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bart Schaefer; +Cc: zsh-workers

Bart Schaefer wrote:
>Uhh, yeah ... one of those is supposed to be a lower case S.  Every pair of
>upper/lower completion options has this problem, and not all of them can be
>easily deduced from context like that one.

I expect makeinfo decided to capitalise anything in boldface, or something
like that.  (Actually, both the `S[' and `STRING' are lowercase in the
source.)  We'll have to tweak the yodl macros to mark up the texinfo
differently.

-zefram