I'm running 304 (tried 305 as well). The problem I'm encountering is when I do things like "echo -n hello", I get nothing. When the string is longer I can see it pop up and the is erased by the prompt. I tried changing my prompt to nothing, but no luck. in sh it prints "hello% " baisicaly right before the prompt. I don't know if this is a problem with curses or zsh? On my debian system and on a Sun it fails as well. I tried setting the term=dumb and still no luck. Anybody have a fix for this? It could be my configuration, but not sure at this stage. I'm attaching the reporter output. Thanks. (I'm not on the mailing list so please CC me as well.) Radu