zsh-workers
* Re: zsh-3.1.5 released
       [not found] <199810301148.LAA20596@diamond.tao.co.uk>
@ 1998-10-30 15:22 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 1998-10-30 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

coordinator@zsh.org wrote:
> ZSH VERSION 3.1.5 HAS BEEN RELEASED

Until the mirrors start catching up (i.e. probably tonight) I have
zsh-3.1.5.tar.gz for anyone in Europe with a pressing desire at

http://www.ifh.de/~pws/computing/zsh-3.1.5.tar.gz

(sorry, don't have anonymous FTP).  It takes an age to get from
Australia.

Anyone using Zoltan's patch for dynamic loading on AIX will need to
apply a few bits by hand, but will also need to add the line

  zsh_cv_sys_dynamic_broken="${zsh_cv_sys_dynamic_broken=no}"

just after various other similar lines in the `if test "x$aixdyanamic"
= xyes' part of configure.in before running autoheader and autoconf.
Otherwise it still appears to work, at least on AIX 3.2.5.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@ibmth.df.unipi.it>       Tel: +39 050 844536
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/

* Re: zsh-3.1.5 released
@ 1998-10-30 16:57   ` Zoltan Hidvegi
From: Zoltan Hidvegi @ 1998-10-30 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hacking and development

Peter wrote:
> > ZSH VERSION 3.1.5 HAS BEEN RELEASED
>
> Until the mirrors start catching up (i.e. probably tonight) I have

I manually started the mirror on ftp.cs.elte.hu more than an hour ago,
but only zsh-3.1.5-doc.tar.gz arrived yet.  The zs-3.1.5.tar.gz is coming
right now, and it is somewhat faster.  The connection to Australia is
awfully slow.  On the other hand, I get 10 kB/s when connecting to
ftp.zsh.org from the USA.  ftp.cs.elte.hu is on the TEN-34 European
Academic Network.  I wonder if it is that slow from everywhere on TEN-34.

*** IMPORTANT ***

Note that the IP address of ftp.cs.elte.hu has changed due to a move to a
different building.  The new IP address is 157.181.14.4.  Some
nameservers still cache the old address, when you try to connect, make
sure that you use the new address.

Zoli