The signames2.awk script wasn't finding any signals, due to the extra space generated by sun's cc -E (solaris 2.6, Sun WorkShop Compiler C 4.2), so I added a "*" to match extra spaces. I noticed that /usr/lib/ccs/cpp doesn't add the extra space, but that's not what configure chose for CPP. -- Will Day OIT / O&E / Technical Support willday@rom.oit.gatech.edu Georgia Tech, Atlanta 30332-0715 -> Opinions expressed are mine alone and do not reflect OIT policy <- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin, Pennsylvania Assembly, Nov. 11, 1755