zsh-workers
* Patch for the resticted behaviour
@ 1999-03-11  9:33 Lehti Rami
From: Lehti Rami @ 1999-03-11  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi!

The attached patch adds a new compiletime configuration option.
If configure is given the new --disable-resticted-r option
the resulting zsh does not make the shell restricted when
the basename of the invoked command starts with r.

This does patch does NOT change the default behaviour of zsh.

Please include this in the next release of zsh.
If you want to reply to me please use my direct e-mail address because
I'm not on the zsh-workers list.

Rami Lehti