Hi Zsh web maintainers, Apologies if this has been raised before. I did a quick search of the mailing list archives but couldn't see anything directly relevant. I noticed that the Zsh website and user guide don't have any CSS. I've come up with a minimal bit of CSS which makes a big difference, especially for the user guide: body {     margin: auto;     max-width: 80ch;     font-family: Arial, sans-serif;     padding: 5px; } pre {     overflow: auto; } I think this makes the user guide look much more modern and readable. I've set my browser to auto-inject it on the Zsh pages, but thought I should share it in case there's interest to include it the website. Is there a preference for no CSS? Or is this something the Zsh web maintainers would consider including, especially for the user guide? Regards, David Wales