zsh-workers
* ksh93 source released
@ 2000-03-04 23:58 Adam Spiers
From: Adam Spiers @ 2000-03-04 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

In case it hasn't already been spotted ...

>From kornshell.com:

--------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< ---------
Announcement: March 1, 2000: I am happy to annouce the the 'i' point
release of ksh93 is now available for download.  For the first time,
source is available as well as binaries for several architectures.  If
you build binaries for new architectures, and send them to us, we can
add them to the download site.  The download page has been completely
revised in a manner that hopefully will be easier to use. ksh93 is
part of the ast-open package.  tksh (ksh with tk support) is also part
of this package.  -- David Korn
--------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< ---------

Adam

* RE: ksh93 source released
@ 2000-03-06  6:54 ` Andrej Borsenkow
From: Andrej Borsenkow @ 2000-03-06  6:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

> --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< ---------
> Announcement: March 1, 2000: I am happy to annouce the the 'i' point
> release of ksh93 is now available for download.  For the first time,
> source is available as well as binaries for several architectures.  If
> you build binaries for new architectures, and send them to us, we can
> add them to the download site.  The download page has been completely
> revised in a manner that hopefully will be easier to use. ksh93 is
> part of the ast-open package.  tksh (ksh with tk support) is also part
> of this package.  -- David Korn
> --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< ---------
>
> Adam

Would you be so kind as to mention URl as well? :-)

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>

* Re: ksh93 source released
@ 2000-03-08 13:44   ` Adam Spiers
From: Adam Spiers @ 2000-03-08 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andrej Borsenkow (Andrej.Borsenkow@mow.siemens.ru) wrote:

> > --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< ---------
> > Announcement: March 1, 2000: I am happy to annouce the the 'i' point
> > release of ksh93 is now available for download.  For the first time,
> > source is available as well as binaries for several architectures.  If
> > you build binaries for new architectures, and send them to us, we can
> > add them to the download site.  The download page has been completely
> > revised in a manner that hopefully will be easier to use. ksh93 is
> > part of the ast-open package.  tksh (ksh with tk support) is also part
> > of this package.  -- David Korn
> >
> > Adam
> >

> Would you be so kind as to mention URl as well? :-)

D'OH!  Sorry! :-)

http://kornshell.com/