On Wed, May 24, 2000 at 11:02:40AM +0200, Peter Stephenson wrote: > > > When entering the pre-3.1.7 state you said that we shouldn't apply > > patches that change many files, so I'm withholding this patch until I > > get a `go ahead'. > > Things seem to have settled down, so I'd like to release 3.1.7 this weekend > or shortly after. It doesn't look like this patch will cause any trouble, > but at this stage it might be best to wait until after. Sorry for not having tested zsh-3.1.7-pre-versions so far (I'm still using zsh-3.1.6-dev-21/22)... I have a (smaller) issue with make completion: when there are multiple targets in one line, it won't work as expected. Example (from vim's toplevel Makefile): all install uninstall tools config configure proto depend lint tags types test testclean clean distclean: cd src && $(MAKE) $@ Now, tab won't complete any of these rules... So, is it possible to change completion so that it recognizes these rules, too? CU, Thomas -- Thomas Köhler Email: jean-luc@picard.franken.de | LCARS - Linux <>< WWW: http://jeanluc-picard.de | for Computers IRC: jeanluc | on All Real PGP public key available from Homepage! | Starships