On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 05:05:27PM +0400, Andrej Borsenkow wrote: > [...] > > Hm, but maybe we should turn off the option in subshells. (And probably > > other options, too?) > > > > Non-interactive shells do things like running shell scripts (`#!.../zsh'). > > > > By definition, INTERACTIVE is set "if the standard input is a tty and commands > are being read from standard input". In the above case standard input is not > tty and commands are not being read from standard input. > > Well, I am concerned now how to prevent all definitions from .zshrc to be used > in subshell. I definitely do not want that (ls foo| ...) use my alias for ls; > and I do not want window title be mangled. Any idea? Is it possible to provide > "clean sandbox" for subshells? zsh -f > -andrej Ciao, Thomas -- Thomas Köhler Email: jean-luc@picard.franken.de | LCARS - Linux <>< WWW: http://jeanluc-picard.de | for Computers IRC: jeanluc | on All Real PGP public key available from Homepage! | Starships