On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 05:55:52PM -0400, E. Jay Berkenbilt wrote: > > zsh -f > > host% function > function> / > > segmentation fault > > I haven't tested this with the latest development release (yet), but I > figured I'd report it since it's so trivial to reproduce. Well, you should report all bugs, even if not so easy to reproduce. Perhaps they get fixed some day :-) [well, I still have the problem that zsh sometimes dumps core on completing, and I still can't see a way to really reproduce it predictably. Strange error...] > This is with a vanilla 3.1.9. Doesn't happen with vanilla 3.1.9-dev-6, so it seems to have been fixed :-) > I subscribe to zsh-users but not to zsh-workers..... Cc'ed you. Ciao, Thomas -- Thomas Köhler Email: jean-luc@picard.franken.de | LCARS - Linux <>< WWW: http://jeanluc-picard.de | for Computers IRC: jeanluc | on All Real PGP public key available from Homepage! | Starships