On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 03:42:30PM +0000, Bart Schaefer wrote: > > On Nov 1, 10:41am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote: > } > } Here's the second version, still not-to-be-committed. > > Of course, the question is, does this actually fix Thomas's crash? I don't know - I didn't have time to check this yet, nor will I have the time for another one or two weeks. (The really ugly thing is that the crash is not that easy to reproduce and may need a _long_ time until it occurs, that's why Sven couldn't reproduce the crash while testing my .zshrc). Ciao, Thomas -- Thomas Köhler Email: jean-luc@picard.franken.de | LCARS - Linux <>< WWW: http://jeanluc-picard.de | for Computers IRC: jeanluc | on All Real PGP public key available from Homepage! | Starships