On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 08:31:39PM +0100, Oliver Kiddle wrote: > > Peter Stephenson wrote: > > > > There's a list of `possible incompatibilities' in the README. It would be > > good if you could list any others you found. I'm sure there must be more > > I've forgotten about. > > Before we start listing this as a known incompatibility, I should just > point out that I can't reproduce this "bug". This may be something to do > with vi/emacs keybindings and how you move the cursor to the `e' of > echo. I can't think of much else seeing as the example starts from zsh > -f. Can anyone else reproduce it? I can. ~> zsh -f picard% bindkey -e picard% bindkey ^i expand-or-complete-prefix picard% echo test test picard% su-echo test <- cursor on e, hit TAB picard% su-to-root echo test (cursor on e, hit enter) zsh: command not found: su-to-rootecho Then again, I still have zsh-4.0.1 ;-) > Oliver Ciao, Thomas -- Thomas Köhler Email: jean-luc@picard.franken.de | LCARS - Linux <>< WWW: http://jeanluc-picard.de | for Computers IRC: jeanluc | on All Real PGP public key available from Homepage! | Starships