Le jeu 13 septembre, Borsenkow Andrej a écrit : > > > > I'm start to write new completion functions, and i want to > > know if there is a list of existent functions. > > > > Some of them (mostly utility functions that are useful in building your > own) are described in manual, Completion system. Man zshcompsys or > info->Completion System. Ok > > If you want to write completion for some command, I recommend look at > _arguments (documentation may be better, sigh). It allows describing > options and arguments in simple table form without almost any shell > code. Else look in zsh source tree, Completion/*. I've already start to write functions (like gpg, pon,...) but thank you for your help !! > > -andrej -- Bruno Bonfils Admin Sys Linux http://www.darksnow.org http://www.debian-fr.org Le vice toujours sombre aime l'obscurite. -- Nicolas Boileau, Satires