zsh-workers
* List of completion functions
@ 2001-09-13 11:53 Bruno Bonfils
From: Bruno Bonfils @ 2001-09-13 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi all,

i'm a new user of zsh, and i love it :)

I'm start to write new completion functions, and i want to
know if there is a list of existent functions.

(sorry for my very poor english)

Thank

--
 Bruno Bonfils
 Admin Sys Linux

 http://www.darksnow.org  http://www.debian-fr.org

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 249 bytes --]

* RE: List of completion functions
@ 2001-09-13 12:04 ` Borsenkow Andrej
From: Borsenkow Andrej @ 2001-09-13 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Bruno Bonfils', zsh-workers

> I'm start to write new completion functions, and i want to
> know if there is a list of existent functions.

Some of them (mostly utility functions that are useful in building your
own) are described in manual, Completion system. Man zshcompsys or
info->Completion System.

If you want to write completion for some command, I recommend look at
_arguments (documentation may be better, sigh). It allows describing
options and arguments in simple table form without almost any shell
code. Else look in zsh source tree, Completion/*.

-andrej

* Re: List of completion functions
@ 2001-09-13 12:15   ` Bruno Bonfils
From: Bruno Bonfils @ 2001-09-13 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)