New (and long overdue) completion for mtools. I'm a bit rusty on the tags stuff so I'd appreciate if someone who understands it more fully could check the bit in _mtools_dosfiles() where I suspect I've got superfluous _requested calls or something. If you use this, take care with mcopy when specifying your target directory. mcopy copies files relative to each source file's location as opposed to the current directory. Completing this properly would be hard and result in a messy and confusing list of matches. Sorry, but the diff is separately attached again because I'm temporarily stuck with a crap mailer which would wrap the lines. Oliver __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com