zsh-workers
* Doc/Makefile.in mysterious changes
@ 2002-05-12 15:08 Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2002-05-12 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

There seems to be a very large diff to Doc/Makefile.in that was committed
along with the changes for the zselect module (17081).  It doesn't look
right to me -- it seems to have reverted a number of changes that were
made quite some time ago to make certain target files land in $(sdir)
rather than in the architecture-specific build tree.

Peter?

* Re: Doc/Makefile.in mysterious changes
@ 2002-05-12 18:01 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2002-05-12 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

"Bart Schaefer" wrote:
> There seems to be a very large diff to Doc/Makefile.in that was committed
> along with the changes for the zselect module (17081).  It doesn't look
> right to me -- it seems to have reverted a number of changes that were
> made quite some time ago to make certain target files land in $(sdir)
> rather than in the architecture-specific build tree.

Yes, it was a patch to make documentation in the build directories if
different from the source directories which I still had present.  I've
backed it out, I think.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@pwstephenson.fsnet.co.uk>
Work: pws@csr.com