Hi, zsh's completion for scp lacks a feature :) When I use scp, I can complete remote file names like this: scp foo@bar:/some/path ^^^^^ completes remote filenames That doesn't work when I have to use "-P" to scp: scp -P 2222 foo@bar:/some/path ^^^^^ tries to complete remote filenames via port 22 which fails Is there any chance that this feature will be implemented soon or is someone already working on it? Or should I have a look into this myself and send a patch (might take a while until I figured out that _ssh mess)? Bye, Thomas -- Thomas Köhler Email: jean-luc@picard.franken.de | LCARS - Linux <>< WWW: http://jeanluc-picard.de | for Computers IRC: jeanluc | on All Real PGP public key available from Homepage! | Starships