Hi, Oliver Kiddle wrote [2002/09/03 11:11]: > On 2 Sep, you wrote: > > > > zsh's completion for scp lacks a feature :) > > > That doesn't work when I have to use "-P" to scp: > > > > scp -P 2222 foo@bar:/some/path > > Yes, we need to pass the port number on to the ssh command used to get > the list of files to complete. > > > Is there any chance that this feature will be implemented soon or > > Patch below should do it. > > Can anyone think of which if any of the other scp options should be > passed on? I've got it to also pass on -1,-2,-4 and -6. Uhm, yes. I need also -F :-) Tried to add that one, but somehow it didn't work. Can't have a look at that one now, will have to wait until later... > Oliver Ciao, Thomas -- Thomas Köhler Email: jean-luc@picard.franken.de | LCARS - Linux <>< WWW: http://jeanluc-picard.de | for Computers IRC: jeanluc | on All Real PGP public key available from Homepage! | Starships