zsh-workers
* zstyle example
@ 2003-06-29 15:42 Clint Adams
From: Clint Adams @ 2003-06-29 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers; +Cc: 199083-forwarded

Chip Salzenberg says [ http://bugs.debian.org/199083 ] :

The zsh man page includes an example of how to control the tab
completion for 'rm':

	zstyle ':completion:*:*:rm:*' file-patterns \
		'*.o:object-files' '%p:all-files'

This example used to work but recently (I believe in 4.0.7-1) it
broke; it became necessary to replace the %p with *, which seems to
work, but I'm not sure whether the semantics are identical.

In any case the man page examples should work.