zsh-workers
* Problem in the test Y01completion in 4.2.0-pre2
@ 2004-03-03 16:04 DervishD
From: DervishD @ 2004-03-03 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Workers

    Hi all :)

    I've tested zsh 4.2.0-pre2 and I have the same problem with tests
that I had with 4.0.x (a reference of the problem can be seen in the
thread 'zsh-workers 19343').

    I've tried the same 'fix' (that is, unsetting my 'PS1') and now
the test doesn't hang, but it fails (together with Y02 and Y03). In
that thread I didn't find the problem, anyway.

    Just one change from that thread: if now I delete my /etc/zshenv,
then test Y02 passes, but Y01 and Y03 still fails.

    If anybody wants more info (output from commands, etc...) just
tell. Thanks in advance :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-03-03 16:07 UTC | newest]