Clint Adams wrote: [RE my completion for tla] > If you, Erik, and Rob want to assign copyright to Peter or the Zsh > Development Group or whatever it is we do, we'll clean it up a bit and > include it upstream. OK, we're all willing to relicense under the ZSH license. Emails from Rob and Erik are attached. I also had the thought that you could get the options and their descriptions (but not the syntax) from "tla $command -h", negating the need to include the help text in the completion itself. But I don't know when I might have time to implement such a thing. Thanks for your interest, Jason McCarty