On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 10:18:58PM -0500, Jason McCarty said > Hi, > > I've gotten mail from Clint Adams that he'd like to > clean up my zsh completion for tla and include it in zsh upstream. To do > so, I think it needs to be relicensed under zsh's license > (http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/zsh/zsh/LICENCE?view=markup). > Would you both be willing to relicense your contributions that way? I'd be happy to: I hearby offer my zsh tla completion work under the same license as zsh itself, in addition to the GNU GPL, version 2 or later. -- Rob Weir | mlspam@ertius.org | Do I look like I want a CC? Words of the day: Rule Psix Juiliett Class Submarine beanpole satellite imagery