Bart Schaefer wrote: > (1) Does this deserve a FAQ entry, or perhaps even a change to the > compsys documentation? I guess ksh_autoload isn't a very "frequently" > used option, but even the existing paragraph in the manual about it not > working is pretty deeply buried. It's already documented, fairly well down the manual page. Note also that the functions for the completion system assume that the KSH_AUTOLOAD option is not set. They cannot be loaded if it is set. To avoid having to unset KSH_AUTOLOAD, you can instead use one or more zwc file(s) that have been created with the command zcompile −z to load the functions for the completion system; see zshbuiltins(1). This forces the functions to be autoloaded the way zsh normally loads func‐tions. > (2) Should we change _comp_options to always include NO_kshautoload? Seems sensible, in view of the above. -- Peter Stephenson Work: pws@csr.com Web: http://www.pwstephenson.fsnet.co.uk