On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 03:37:33PM -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote: > I just noticed that down-line-or-history and up-line-or-history don't > behave as I expected when given a negative NUMERIC. They go up or down > lines within the buffer as expected, but if there is no room to move in > the buffer they use the absolute value of NUMERIC for the history motion. Yeah. This also looks like it affects the {down,up}-line-or-search functions as well. I think the upline()/downline() helper functions in zle_hist.c need to negate the "n" value, as in the attached patch. ..wayne..