also sprach Clint Adams [2004.09.08.2018 +0200]: > Does it take several minutes to complete on every occasion or is it > sporadic? On every occasion. Though it seems to depend on some the CPU. On a Duron 1300 machine it takes several minutes. On a Dual Athlon XP 2400+ it takes a couple of seconds. On an Athlon XP 3000+ machine it completes within a second. -- Please do not CC me when replying to lists; I read them! .''`. martin f. krafft : :' : proud Debian developer, admin, and user `. `'` `- Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing a system Invalid/expired PGP subkeys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!