also sprach Bart Schaefer [2004.09.11.2228 +0200]: > That's probably because ~ has special meaning only at certain positions in > patterns, and at the end is not one of them. > > However, it is a little surprising. Yeah, maybe the manpage could be updated. Thanks. (now the only thing keeping zsh from being perfect is readline/unicode support) -- Please do not CC me when replying to lists; I read them! .''`. martin f. krafft : :' : proud Debian developer, admin, and user `. `'` `- Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing a system Invalid/expired PGP subkeys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!