On Friday 11 March 2005 12:37, Oliver Kiddle wrote: > > > Completion for SVR4 is not quite right - it should complete > > signal names only after -k, but it seems to be too much work. > > It isn't too hard and it is always very annoying to break file > completion (as this does for Solaris). Does this patch do the right > thing? > How does it differ from current completion? I actually meant - signal names should be completed only if -k is present (because they are meaningless without). But currently it is possible to implement only using ->state and it seemed too much work for such small function. Will "prerequisite options" be generally useful? I.e. something like [-a]-b:.... with semantic "-b is offered only if -a is already present". I suspect this may have simplified a number of functions. -andrey