Hello, I cannot get configure to produce a Makefile or a config.h file. I suspect that the problem lies with me, but I would be very grateful for any hints as to how I can solve the problem. #./configure produces lots of output, as usual, and perminates with checking for sbrk() prototype in ... yes checking for ioctl prototype in ... yes checking for mknod prototype in ... yes checking if named FIFOs work... yes checking if echo in /bin/sh interprets escape sequences... yes checking if link() works... yes checking if kill(pid, 0) returns ESRCH correctly... yes checking if POSIX sigsuspend() works... yes Everything looks fine, until I enter #make make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop. But there's no Make file. config.log also looks inoccuous enough (attached). What could possibly be going wrong? Cheers, Mike Dowling