Hi, this patch makes some internal variables of completions where I noticed this behavior local to the completion function. This makes the "set" output more readable again. The patch also hides the vales of the package cache for apt, since I don't think it helps anyone to see the names of all 21241 Debian packes when calling "set". This might also be useful for other variables of the completion system, like _comps, _services and _comp_setup. Greetings Tobi -- GPG-Key 0xE2BEA341 - signed/encrypted mail preferred My, oh so small, homepage: http://portfolio16.de/ http://www.fli4l.de/ - ISDN- & DSL-Router on one disk! eegistered FLI4L-User #00000003