zsh-workers
From: Frederik Eaton <frederik@a5.repetae.net>
To: zsh-workers@sunsite.dk
Subject: Re: zle separability
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 00:51:46 -0700	[thread overview]

Thanks. I guess there's always writing a zsh script to do the
interfacing, but that wouldn't be ideal.

(... but, by the way, it would still be nice if such uses for zsh were
better supported, with for instance support for reading an arbitrary
config file or executing an arbitrary fragment before opening an
interactive shell, or for a function which can be defined to handle
all interactive commands)

Frederik

--
http://ofb.net/~frederik/